Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Mmmmm, Bouncy...

DSCF0816


Sorry, Steph, but I think I might actually be in Love!!! With you of course, but I really like my new DHX 5.0 too! I've only just put this puppy on, after the demise of my 5th Element (it just couldn't hack my pace and gut probably, too!) and first impressions, other than that the manual is completely useless, are very good. I will review it properly for anyone thats interested, after we get back from France and I've had a good play. The manual wasn't very clear on setup of the boost valve and I was struggling to work out what the deal with that was, only to be told by my helpful LBS (Phil Corleys MK - they must think I'm some sort of retard as I'm forever going in asking dumd shock questions), that the Boost runs at appx 1/3 main chamber pressure and is no longer seperate, even though the setup guide tells you to pump it up! Never mind. Some more product reviews on various new purchases will bee forthcomming from the IBFC massive.

Nicely juxtaposed against the Volvo, don't you think? no? Oh well, you don't know art when it hits you...

No comments: