Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Pompey MKII

Should have bunged this up after the Friday post, but didn't. After one or two very very small 2% shandys on the Friday night, Finter and I were off to Surrey Hills to get some more sun and dry trail action. We rocked up in Peaslake with the outside hope of trying to find the trails that Stu had taken me to a few weeks before. Fat chance.

We rode some old classics and found a new (to us) steep tech run off the back hill (other side of PL to BKB) near to the one I rode with Rob and Stu with the log step down:

_DAV0084
And, gurn.

Any way, we had a blast and felt exhausted afterwards - stopping before running BKB only to stock up on a meat pie and the NICEST bakewell style cake ever. I've said it before and I'll say it again. A T H L E T S!

_DAV0089

This is what it looked like...

_DAV0104
Up.

_DAV0102
And down...


_DAV0115
And up...

_DAV0119
And, down.

I should say that neither of these pics show how teck the runs were. Entertaining at full tilt.

No comments: