Thursday, October 18, 2007

English driving sportscar country pub, wot wot

Not only did I get to spend me birfday swanning around in the med with Rents, the International Bob of Mystery and me Julie, I got bought a day in the best motor the worlds ever seen, in my opinion, and they managed to get it in the right colour! British Racing Green.

Taking care to to emulate the recent driving sucess of Lewis Hamilton in China or certain other IBFC members in the rainy sheep loving part of the UK we had an awesome day round the back lanes of Surrey and West Sussex. Problem is now I want one even more.

May have been slightly anal about the route preperation to make sure it was all twisty A and B road goodness, co-driver Townsend coped admirably.

P1010026
Ahhhhh

P1010036
Mostly spent the day grinni ng like the village idiot, see above

P1010022
probably not practical for bike transport.....................or driving to Gambia

P1010034
wrong side of the road....................for the right reasons.............................................Dave

No comments: