Thursday, October 07, 2010

Wet Leith, I'm sure I've said that before...

I had a long standing arrangement to ride with my mate James and it was one of those things that wouldn't happen unless you set a date and stick to it, so we did. What we didn't know in the summer, was what the weather would have in store for us!

I've ridden many times at Leith when it has rained all day, but this time it was a bit different. Looking up from Peaslake, even the hill tops there were stuck in cloud and that was the way it would stay until we'd nearly finished!

Excellent grip despite the rain and great to ride with some new people. Very impressed with Jame's ride and also his fitness - at 59 he's still keeping us all very honest! Hopefully we should hook up with Ben's crew again and big up his mate's new bike shop. Wet Word...

Leith
BC anyone?

Leith_1
Near the Tower.

Leith_3
Yes those are tights with holes in.

Leith_5
Ben gets fast and loose on his rigid singlespeed.

No comments: