Thursday, December 10, 2009

Notes from Newton...









I went wakeboarding with friend Tom. We went in late October- the weather was amazing to be honest. The lake is really near Green Park at Junction 11 on the M4 and is well worth the fee if anyone every fancies coming along for a sesh when the season starts again. You only get about half an hour but in all fairness- you really don't need much more than that. The feeling I had after going Wakeboarding was akin to being bulldozed by a large fishing trawler. My upper body was completely jellied and I took a lovely neck-snapper of a stack on my last run! This left me unable to turn my head for about a week. Bob informs me that you are supposed to be sporting a kidney impact vest! Common injury is bruised kidneys from slapping the water! Anyway hope you can Photoshop them to make me look like the pro that I am....)


ciao

Jay

No comments: